I slept in today. And who can blame me? My body has no idea what time it is. In the last two days I switched time zones (central time) and had daylights savings.
I had breakfast and talked to Bill (Bonnie's dad) and then we went to Tulsa along route 66 to the Gilcrease Museum. This museum has an extensive collection of western paintings and sculptures, Indian artifacts, and other things relevant to American history. It has a massive collection, and according to Bill and Nancy, rotates around fairly often.
We took the scenic route home and are spending a quiet afternoon at home. I added a few more NM photos and I am going to work on TZ/OK (give free rice bc this computer is slow) Tomorrow Nancy has the day off so I am going to spend the day with her doing something.
25 More Things
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks!