Thursday, March 27

alive amd ok in atlanta

first of all i am typing on one of those split in the middle keyboards and i hate it. second of all it is one dollar for ten minutes.

i have done practically everything there is to do in atlanta.

drive to atlanta - long, but uneventful - kind of like driving on 64 bt richmond and charlottesville - lots of green woods. one more stop on the 100 places to eat before you die and ice cream factory! that even makes cake batter ice cream - my favorite flavor!

i love this hostel.

day one- coca cola, georgia aquarium, cnn tour, martin luther king jr national historic park

day two - cyclorama, zoo, stone mountain

day three - botanical garden, high museum of art, museum of puppetry arts, margaret mitchell house, waffles and fried chicken

tomorrow to greenville, SC to stay with dianna's parents (works with mom) - with a very important stop that i am super excited about.

anyway here are the bare basics in case you thought i was losing steam. i promise more details and lots of pictures soon.

5 comments:

  1. WHO would think you were loosing steam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really excited when I read "greenville", but it's S.C not N.C. I thought that you could visit Mikey, but Mikey lives in Greenville, NC. If you have time, you should make a side-trip to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg(sp?) in the Smokey Mts. of TN. They're considered "Las Vegas" of the Smokies and they're pretty great. tee hee! =)

    OR you could check out Asheville, NC. Ryan and I will be moving there in July and need some insider info. I mean, if they have someplace to eat before we die...we should really know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy-
    Asheville, NC rocks! I lived there in the 90's (yes - I am getting old) and I LOVED it. Downtown is really cool. And lots of hiking / outdoorsy stuff to do very near by.

    Kim-
    If you have time, you should make a trip to Asheville. I think you'd like it a lot. It is just an hour north of Greenville.

    Say 'Hi' to my parents for me!

    -Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. where exactly is "atanta"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a bunch of crazies you people are. :)

    guess the split keyboard got the best of atanta. although the L is nowhere near the split.

    asheville IS really nice kim/chrissy so you'll have to plan a little reunion down there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!