
Somehow Adam made it through dinner before blurting out, "can we look for eggs now?!?" He gave Dawn a ten second head start and then took off. Jancaitis-rules are the eggs are in plain sight - meaning not in things- visible, but still hidden. Adam and Dawn found a lot of them, but then got frustrated with the plain-sight ones they couldn't find. They kept at it though.

I found it hilarious because I knew where most of them were so knew which ones they are missing. Eventually we started playing hot-cold for the ones I remembered where they were. There are two unaccounted for out of the fifty - which is not that bad. Then came opening all the eggs and finding the treasures - ribbons that said world's best wife, hair scrunchies (which magically Dawn got all of them), mini-cars, and jellybeans. And some clues for larger prizes - a coloring book and mini fishing kit. It was an amusing evening finished with a cheesecake assortment from Hope's Cheesecake.
This morning I wore my rabbit ears and bunny jewelry and we had easter breakfast of hard-boiled eggs, cinnamon rolls, sausage, and lattes. Yum. I don't think we have any plans today - just relaxing, maybe playing some games and making easter egg salad. HAPPY EASTER.
Happy Easter! You guys play the same way the Anderson's do. Tom & Vicki hid the eggs for Ryan, Nora, and I. I had accurately guessed 3 out of the 4 types of candy that were in the eggs by shaking (and not looking...I promise!). They hide in "plain sight" too which is still really fun espcially when you miss the obvious ones. I'm so glad that you had an awesome Easter.
ReplyDeletejancaitis rules?
ReplyDeletei didn't have an egg hunt but aaron and i did decorate eggs with various festive beavis and butthead phrases like "shut up dumbass" and "fart knocker." his mom appeared to be amused :)
ReplyDelete