So. It has snowed 5 or 6 inches Eric says. I would lean towards more. AND it is STILL snowing here and the worst part of the storm is where I want to go. The road map is horrendous looking with warnings, accidents, and road closures. Amanda called me on her way to work and told me not to go anywhere for a few hours.I am going to work on posting some photos of my travels in NM. There will be some new ones in the slide show on the right and others in a new folder. Check 'em out.
I measured the snow on the top of my car this morning, using my hand. My hand is 7" long. The snow was deeper. But it's not the depth of the snow that's a problem ... it's the fact that the hill hasn't been sanded! Eek!
ReplyDeleteSchools are now closed ... but I still have to be at work, oh well!
I'm sure there is a good book you can read... and RECHARGE for your next excursion.
ReplyDeleteI wish we were getting that much snow here!
ReplyDeletei bet amanda wishes she could stay home and do nothing. why not take the southern route instead? there must be cool stuff along the way there!
ReplyDelete