| The view from our hotel room |
Yesterday we went to the
In the afternoon, I did laundry and Aaron gambled. What I find most amusing is that there are slots everywhere. I went to the Laundromat to wash all our clothes and there were slots there. I went to the grocery store to use the bathroom and buy a drink, and there was a row of slots behind the check out counters! I think slots are boring and let me tell you no one looks like they are having fun while mindlessly pushing a button.
We met one of Aaron’s fraternity brother’s for drinks and this bar seriously had over 100 beers on tap. Hundred of delicious craft beers. How many Rogue Hazelnut Browns can Kim drink? Yum! Sassi suggested we stop and take our photo with the quintessential
no picture of elvis?!
ReplyDeletealso, it used to weird me out that you can buy liquor at the grocery store (no ABC!) and beer at the drugstore when i first moved to AZ... must be a west coast thing to make the booze very accessible.
Love the photo inside the dam. We did that tour too. It has been really hot in VA too. Last week... several 100+ days. So at least you are in a "dry heat."
ReplyDelete