Our last stop in Utah was Dinosaur Natl Monument known for its exposed rock wall of dino bones. Very neat, but the place needs some dino statues& animated ones jumping out. Then it was Nebraska or bust! A said it was shorter to cut thru Rocky Mtn Natl Park so we got alpine views, elk sightings, &John Denver's Rocky Mtn High as we wound up &down the mountains. We did make it to Nebraska, but I had to use the 'Would you rather' questions to keep A on the ball. Don't ask what time we got in. In the morning I toured UNK &met some of the people I see online. I also got a sweet Lopers tee to wear on college days. We stopped at the Hastings Museum to learn about the history of Koolaid but that exhibit was closed for remodeling. We took in the dioramas & moved on. We're currently in Iowa (the building says it) &heading for Chicago. Its another long day, but tmw should be the last one and its a
good thing bc road eating cancels out all that Utah-sweat &healthy hiking!
25 More Things
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks!