One of my lovely darlings left a belt in my room with one of those programmable LED buckles. I of course strapped it on over my top as I ran my errands after school. It blinks - Sexy Since 1995!!!!!! (maybe a few more explanation points).
I received quite a lot of laughs. And a lot of... "wait, how old were you in 1995?" Some of the older teachers joked, "I havent been sexy since 1995." We (me, a half dozen teachers, and an assistant principal) decided that I needed to borrow it for the weekend and re-program it to wear on Monday. There were a lot of funny suggestions, but the best was "finders keepers."
Regretfully, the student must have really missed it because i was called to return it to the office for a parent pick up before I thought to take a photo of me wearing the belt.
25 More Things
12 years ago
one of my coworkers has a tight black zip-up hoodie with the brand name and the logo SEXY SINCE 1995 in gold, puffpaint caligraphy. She never fails to get attention. And for some reason, everyone interprets that "sexy since . . . ' as an open-ended, fill in the blank lead-in for a silly joke.
ReplyDeleteI've definitely been sexy since 1995!!! I need to pull out my velcro-front black tee and wear it to work tomorrow.
ReplyDelete