This past weekend was awesome for getting to see people and hang out. Pretty much I have seen everyone because I actually stopped by their houses to spend the night and visit, but there were a few people I had missed. We actually ended up spending a lot of time together. Friday afternoon we hung out, we went to dinner, and we went to the pirate bar down the road for a little partying - followed by cain's chicken. Saturday morning some of us played putt-putt, we helped set up for the wedding and reception, we went to the wedding, went to the reception, hung out later in the evening after a nap, and then had lunch together on Sunday. That is pretty awesome.
I have included some of the more hilarious photos.. some are hilarious becuase of the context.
First off the pirate bar with some pirate accessories and introducing them to th
e finger hook - you need a hook if you are going to be a pirate.
Mel and I were taking a picture with a pink elephant beer sign then we looked directly in front of us into the men's bathroom. shocking. so i took sunshine into the ladies room to take some photos. Mid-pose she looked behind me.
Putt putt was amusing. the advanced course was more annoying than advanced... and the balls got stuck in the weirdest places.
Sunshine looked beautiful and hunted David down to dance with him while belting the lyrics to Journey.
Most of us parted ways after an early lunch at Applebees - memories of large group dinners there in college... adn of course we needed on last photo.
Good times!
ReplyDelete:)Dawn
Awesome pics Kim!!! I'm so glad we all got to spend some quality time together again!!
ReplyDeleteBeth