Friday, December 21

four more days till christmas


So I thought I aught to spend an afternoon relaxing and I thought I would do a bit of catching up. FYI There are SEVEN new posts (in addition to this one). And I am even going to be fancy and put it a load of pics – merry Christmas to all of you. Here is a photo of me with my Christmas snow – on top of a volcano in New Zealand.

3 comments:

  1. WHEW...catching up on your adventures makes me exhausted! travel safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 90% chance of a white christmas in prescott ... thankfully i will be in cali instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIM !! the zorbing video is SO FUNNY i almost snorted chocolate milk out my nose. ahahahahah i especially liked watching you pick your wedgy at the end! (maybe now we can all get over that niagra falls video....) you did get some really good shots of yourself in there. what fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!