Digital “Roads Scholarship” Win a three month Road Trip Across North America this Summer
Although the scholarship opportunity does extend through August, I think it would be neat to plan cool weekend trips once school has started. I know that there are still heaps of things that I need to see here in Virginia. There are many states that are drivable weekends from here.
So with little prompting, I easily submitted a proposal - though I was torn on a writing sample. What stories should I share?
Here is the link to my proposal
And here is the letter they are encouraging me to share.
Friends and Family, I recently applied for a Roads Scholarship at http://www.digitalvagabonding.com/scholarship, to travel North America this summer and share the highlights on www.DigitalVagabonding.com. I would like your help to win this scholarship.
The winner will be chosen in May and favorable comments posted to my proposal will help me win. Please view my scholarship proposal at http://www.digitalvagabonding.com/scholarship/entrant-profile.php?UserID=180 and comment on why you think I have the right stuff for traveling North America and creating a compelling travelogue.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. If I win I will make it a journey you will want to follow online this summer.
You know I am good for this one :) Pass it along. Thanks.
And if I don't get it - plans are already in the works for the Eastern Shore, Kentucky (one of my three unvisited states), Boston, New York, and more. Summer road trips here I come. :)
I left you a comment on your proposal! Good luck - if I were choosing, you would be a shoe-in!
ReplyDeleteJust remember, you have a home in South Korea, if you ever want some Asian adventure. I'll even hook you up with some "training chopsticks." :)