Today I rode to orange to buy some gloves with fingers, look at bags, and see if I could get my key copied.I took 5212 there to practice constant speed (I still need more practice) and random curvy roads to Louisa - dont ask me which ones. Now I am sitting in the Louisa Coffee shop drinking coffee and cooling off before heading home to get ready for the ball.
FYI in the earlier picture of me on the motorcycle. That is my motorcycle, but the boots, jacket,, skull cap, and purple shirt were all drawn in using PAINT. Sorry to confuse everyone who thought any of it was real. This photo is from when I test drove it.
sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteYou're a badass! :) Keegan is so jealous he won't even let me tell him stories about your bike.
ReplyDeleteAnd now I'm jealous! A day spent wandering curvy roads? Looking awesome?
ReplyDelete