Tuesday, May 19

Enough with the indecision

Enough with the indecision. I called Dave and told him I was coming in to talk about buying that dark red bike.

Barrett asked me this morning if I had bought it (we talked about it at the formal). He said, “What? My pep talk didn’t work?” I let him know that it was very convincing, and that my Dad gave me a similar one, but they just weren’t open on Sunday. He warned me that he better see me ride it to school one day this week. I assured him it was a possibility.

So I bought it. Well I made a down payment and financed the rest. It’s mine, but it is still at the dealer. I need to finangle my people to get me there so I can ride it home and then it will really be mine.

PS I did take some liberties with the photograph)

7 comments:

  1. i hope you bought that hat!

    i will do whatever i can to help you...i guess i am "one of your people."

    i hope you enjoy riding as much as i do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Steve said you made a wise choice! Plus now you have a mechanic next door to fix it. Enjoy and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Maybe when I'm up in a few weeks you can take me for a ride. =) It looks like one sweet cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bike! I'm glad you bought it. Keegan will be beside himself with jealousy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! James and I will be drilling you about your gear soon enough. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. vroom vroom. joe (you know, your BFF, my father-in-law) is already planning road trips for the two of you this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!