Friday, May 15

Buying a motorcycle?

Buying a motorcycle is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I have been fraught with indecision and have no idea what it is I am doing. I really do not know enough about motorcycles. Or really enough about what I want.

Mom, Dad, and I have been scouring the internet, looking at dealers, looking at motorcycles, and using our connections to find the best possible deal and best fit for me. Except I do not know what I want.

A 500, 750, 1100, or 1300? What brand? How many miles? How much money? What color? Too many things to think about, on top of the fact that I then have to feel comfortable on it and be able to drive it…

I think I have it narrowed down to one… a dark red one (sort of maroon) and now I just have to decide whether it is what I want…. And then I will have a motorcycle to ride! YAY! Or hopefully YAY.

1 comment:

  1. I think something with vintage appeal, in a non-traditional color - would be perfect. But that just highlights how little I know about motorcycle design and function :). Last year O (ex-boyfriend) and I took a day-long motorcycle ride through the Parkway and it was SPECTACULAR!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!