Today during directed study I had a student take photos of my teaching and then I had to explain to all my kids what zooxanthellae were.... And then answer all their questions about why I needed these photos.
Today afterschool I filmed the beginning and ending of my speech. I asked Susan to help me tape the end because I wanted a powerpoint running at the same time. She obliged and did not seems to get too frustrated with me mumbling and jumbling my lines. By the end I had aquired a small audience who knew my lines better than me.
Then I taped the ending by myself over and over and over trying to figure out if it was better to be stationary or pop in and out of the screen. I am going to watch them this evening and then hopefully I can post a sample tomorrow. I am trying my best to have the video done by this weekend.
Fingers crossed. Because there have already been 10,000 applicants. Whoa.
25 More Things
12 years ago
its been a long time since you had to memorize shakespeare for miss driskill i guess ... :) can't wait to see the results. <3
ReplyDelete