Tonight Dad and I joined Karrie and James for sushi making at their apartment. James is an excellent sushi making and rolling teacher and fed us some of his roll before getting out of the way so that I could try making my own. It was super-fun and delicious. Karrie had us well stocked with ingredient options and I really just tried to put a little of everything in there and still get it to roll.
and 'your rolls look very nice' takes on a double meaning when you rub your belly because you are so full. Dad displayed this joke for us a few times. :)
25 More Things
12 years ago
you can always count on dad. :)
ReplyDeleteI am searching for a sushi-making class. I LOVE eating it so much, and I love looking at it, and I love cooking . . . I want to learn how to make it!
ReplyDeleteJamie- It is super easy. karrie and james use a kit I bought at barnes and noble. you should try it.
ReplyDelete