Tuesday, February 3

Perfect Dusting

This morning there was a perfect dusting of snow on everything. It was beautiful and very picturesque - and the roads were clear, my favorite kind of snow. And we had a two hour delay because of it. I drove slowly to work (just in case the roads were bad) to take in the beauty of the snow. I was early before it all started to melt (because I had grades I needed to put in, plus I couldnt go back to sleep). I wanted to stop half a dozen times to take photos, but I settled with waiting until I was in the school parking lot. Pretty, but not quite the photos I was hoping to capture.

3 comments:

  1. It was GORGEOUS, especially the wintry sunrise illuminating all of the ice-covered trees. I took a few pictures before slogging into work and I will try to post them on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Kelley...why do you hate the snow so? Snow Day here for me today_*sigh*_I think I'm in heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!