My favorite the Acme heart maker. (Yes Best Job in the World - PICK ME!) I do not like to eat these heart candies, but I am fascinated by them and love to pick through them and read all the sayings. If only they made an updated version on a more taste-appealing candy. Or if I was Alice in Wonderland I could eat heaps of tasty little cakes with more enchanting sayings that "eat me."
And the next best - these anti-valentine sentiments from Meish.org. However you choose to celebrate... Have a happy or miserable VD.
Oh, I wish I was rich and could buy this for you:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16032427&parentid=W_COLL_VALENTINESFORHER&sortProperties=&navCount=339&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=W_COLL_VALENTINESFORHER&popId=WOMENS_APPAREL&prepushId=
ummm, that doesn't look like a navigable link. Anyway, go to the Urban Outfitters online catalogue and look at the Betsey Johnson Valentine's Day watch.
ReplyDeleteKim-
ReplyDeleteUpdated candy = m&m's
Updated sayings = you can write your own.
Check out customizable m&m's at:
http://www.mymms.com
Expensive, but so much yummier than hearts.