Here is the top winner:
You are the centripetal force in my life because my life revolves around you. And like inertia states, an object in motion will keep doung what it is doing; my heart will keep beating for you.He says he's going to sell it to Hallmark.
Other excellent ones
- You are the torque that makes my world go round (torque is turning power)
- Gravity can't keep me down when I'm with you
- You are the fulcrum that keeps my heart balanced (a fulcrum is in the center of a see saw)
- You must have a lot of gravity, cause I can't stay away from you
Some Anti-VD sentiments
-You are the wedge that splits us apart
-Your weight is so great it makes my heart ache. Your beauty makes vomit come out of my mouth in projectile motion. Your force makes my soul go off course.
All in all a hilarious assignment that PROVES they know some of these words. Plus the point was to make me laugh. This is what I enjoy about VD - cheesy silly things like ridiculous valentines. I gave all my students silly barn animal valentines today - and most of them really appreciated it.
Do you need any ideas for the VD?
Nothing says I love you like marine life... check out some e-cards from the Monterey Bay Aquarium. And apparently you can customize M&Ms with sayings and photos and even imprint the foil of Dove Chocolates with a saying of your choice!. Though these are high dollar purchases.
So however you choose to celebrate... Happy VD and Happy Friday the 13th.
those are awesome! maybe i'll try writing aaron a valentine using economics vocab :)
ReplyDeleteI think your winner should market their idea. =) Ry would definitely love a Valentine about heart anatomy...too bad we celebrated last night.
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day!
p.s. what's up with your best job application...
Hilarious! I passed these on to my dad. Maybe he'll try it with his college kids. :)
ReplyDelete