Sunday, January 25

Which photo?

Thank you everyone for your opinions... here are the photos we have it narrowed down to...I think I am leaning towards the koalo photo because it is the best photo of my face. I can use all the other photos in my video.

I am still trying to figure out what I want and what I need to say, but will hopefull make more time for that this week, film it, and start working on the editing.

I have also linked some of my old Aussie posts above so if I put my blog address on my video then people can easily read my adventures down under (otherwise they are pretty unaccessible because of the volume of posts since then)

6 comments:

  1. I vote for the koala, Adam votes for the water picture, they are both good!
    Good luck with the rest of your application!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. koala times two from the jancaitis-fulcher clan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how awesome and beautiful I think spiders are . . . so I can't give an objective vote. But . . . make SURE they at least know you had a huge spider on your face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think the spider one shows your adventuresome side...is that a "native-only-to-austraila" spider?

    just make sure when you post your picture...your head is not cut off. many are like that!

    as long as you use them all somewhere along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. why don't you just use the montage that you have posted? it is technically "one photo" now, right?

    otherwise, they are all good. i kind of like the koala one because you look good and also loving and animal friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The koala does indeed make you look like a mascot for Australia! I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!