An Australian state is offering internationally what it calls "the best job in the world" -- earning a top salary for lazing around a beautiful tropical island for six months.
The job pays 150,000 Australian dollars and includes free airfares from the winner's home country to Hamilton Island on the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland's state government announced on Tuesday.
In return, the "island caretaker" will be expected to stroll the white sands, snorkel the reef, take care of "a few minor tasks" -- and report to a global audience via weekly blogs, photo diaries and video updates. read article
But the rest of the world is trying to apply as well. The site has been flooded (they are estimating 40 hits a second) and only on rare occasions have I been able to even get the site to load. I have not had a chance of looking at any of the requirements or even how to apply or the application. Most of the time the site just wont load.
So yes I will apply, I am just need the silly site to let me see it.
you can be unique and irresistible and outshine all the rest of those suckers.
ReplyDeletep.s. sent an email with info for you this morning -- so get started!
i have sent you the info too...start your plan!
ReplyDeletelet me know if you need fast internet time. sounds like you are a perfect fit to me
ReplyDeletethis was on the Today show today...and I immediately thought it was the perfect jobfor you.
ReplyDeleteYou would be the best! Do they allow guests to come and visit??
ReplyDelete