Monday, January 5

Back to School

I have spent the better part of an hour and a half deleting all the junk mail in my school email inbox. the program is extremely retarded and you can only delete one email at a time. When you have more than 600 emails awaiting you this is a slow, tedious, and frustrating process. Plus I sort of have to look at them as a I delete them in case there are any from parents or kids that need help with science fair.

I have less than 300 left to go through, but is this really productive for me? I need to figure out what I am supposed to be teaching and start getting it together. At least my grades are in.

1 comment:

  1. Is this what the Broadway show "Spamalot" is about? Gosh, who wants to go see a show about junk email?

    LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!