But I used the fast internet at mom's work to set up the search and download the file, got my extra batteries, and trekked to C-ville. It soon became apparent that I needed newer batteries, but Adam hooked me up and off we went. I explained the methods that people can go about geocaching and showed him the webiste and tried to explain to him what to expect. There are trinkets that you can exchange, but I think most of the fun is finding them.
We then went and grabbed some pizza before geocaching on this hill behind the UVA campus full of mountain biking trails, and three other parks. We were out until dark. We got lots of excercise walking around and eventually found 10 out of 11. The only one we looked for and couldnt find was that third one.
I had totally forgotten about geocaching and how much I enjoyed it. But I think have gotten Adam hooked so I may be going more frequently.
muggles -- what a great term for those oblivious passersby.
ReplyDeleteglad you're out having fun :) someday the snow in no az will melt.