I met zombie boy last night at a bar for a few beers and some conversation. As I was driving there I realized that I didnt actually know what he looked like becuase the skull-a-day photo was not really clear.
He had on a skull tshirt so easy to identify - that and he knew I was coming in my grinch-green coat. He was wearing all black (and admitted that his entire wardrobe was black with a few minor exceptions - even his underwear - I asked bc I am nosy). He has a stylish yet messy longish haircut - longer than mine, but not by much. I say stylish bc he is a manager at a salon and is in charge of a lot of things but not cutting hair, but probably get nice haircuts for free. He also teaches karate. He has four interesting tattoos (all in black). He reads classics that he buys at thrift stores. He's heard of couchsurfing but hasnt done it.
I enjoyed talking to him. Not really sure how much we have in commone, but we did talk for three hours... so it couldnt have gone so badly could it?
25 More Things
12 years ago
interesting choice, kim. i couldn't date someone with better hair than me. (hence, aaron :)
ReplyDeleteI can just imagine all of Dad's nicknames for this fellow. lol
ReplyDeleteI was wondering how it went! You'll have to see now if just friends or maybe "friends!". =) And of course keep us all posted!
ReplyDelete