There are four kittens - two black, and two white, and very hard to tell the differnce between them. The two white ones are the biggest. I finally saw all of them at one time this morning. While I was standing in the kitchen I could see them all playing around my pepper plants.

This afternoon was leisurely - scratching Lightning and watching for the kittens. Here is a photo of mom and three of the four kittens. The smallest black kitten (Mom named it socks) is the most skittish and will be the hardest to catch and handle.
"is the most skittish and will be the hardest to catch and handle"...what a challenge!
ReplyDeleteWho would've thought you'd end up a cat person. Makes me wonder what Junie would think of all those cats running around.
ReplyDeleteso ... are there plans to take these cats to the vet and make them permanent additions to population of cuckoo?
ReplyDelete