So tonight I went and had banana splits… with my momma. ;) We even took photos with her phone. The ice cream was sooooo good, and they had cake batter ice cream, my favorite! Maybe next week, I can go with a boy. I actually got a response today from one that sounds like it might work out and he already asked me out and I think he means it and I think I want to go (I did say yes). And another one from a guy that sounded interesting from yesterday – he sent me a photo today. He is wearing a suit and a head wrap turban thing. It makes me laugh. But he looks alright and is still interesting, so we will see. Really no different than the silly photo I send of myself in a crazy bridesmaid dress.
25 More Things
12 years ago
well, as long as you don't laugh too hard when he shows up for a date in the head-gear...you will be fine!
ReplyDeletesorry i missed the head-sized banana splits :(
ReplyDelete