Saturday, May 10

Wedding One

Laurie looked so beautiful in her wedding dress. I love weddings - the ceremony - the reception - and this was a beautiful one to get to go to. The ceremony was outside in a vineyard, then drinks and hors d'oeuvre on the deck, and dinner and dancing inside. It was weird bc this one of the first weddings I have been to where I didn't really know anyone. I knew Mel, Laurie, and Nicole.

Mel and I ate tons of great food and tore up the dance floor. Mel and I discussed our wedding plans (as if that will happen anytime soon, but it is fun to hypothesize sometimes) over wedding cake and coffee. Mel and I were really funny about my birthday - she kept making comments like "I got you this great cake for your birthday," or "I got you these flowers" and I always said "thanks so much!" I am sure our tablemates thought we were strange.

Good times. We headed home for a nap and then a fun evening at home playing apples to apples and catch phrase.

1 comment:

  1. glad mel was taking care of you on your birthday :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!