Monday, November 23

Yes I went to see it...

I showed up at the BowTie Cinema before noon on Saturday, purchased my ticket, left and went to Starbucks, and went in to get a seat. The BowTie cinema is in an old Iron Foundry, its down Broad Street a bit, and it doesn't really come up with most movie theater searches. I don't know why because it is a nice theater and easy to get to.

Anyway, the crowd at this theater was thin and almost all adults, so even though it was opening weekend, it was uncrowded and enjoyable to watch. No screaming girls when someone took their shirt off. And yes I did enjoy it. I think the book is better, but at least her moping business didn't drag on as long as screen as it did in the pages of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!