Friday, November 6

Celebrity Day - Channeling the 80s spirit

This morning I didnt really feel like dressing up, but I decided to anyway and I am glad. Today was celebrity day and I decided to wear a great black lace 80's dress (a la Sunshine). My goal was Madonna - Molly Ringwald and I just didn't feel wild enough to go with Madonna.

I received several complements and questions about who I was. I am not sure that the students knew why I was dressed up. And then half of them didn't know who Molly Ringwald even when I told them some of her movies... One kid even asked me if this was my old prom dress. I laughed and explained Bridesmaid bowling... and explained how it may have been a prom dress, but one that was before my time.

We had a good time in chemistry today bopping along to footloose and few other 80s ballads while working on mole problems. Regardless, I make this dress look good.

1 comment:

  1. of course you make the dress look good! too bad the kids are not into partaking of spirit week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!