New Moon comes out on Thursday, and although I want to see it, I am not particularly in a hurry to see it... but I know all my students will be talking about it after the weekend... so that makes me kind of want to see it this weekend... So how badly do I want to see it?
On Thursday night, I could go to a 9pm showing of Twilight and then the midnight showing of New Moon... that might be pretty cool... You know, I found some theaters that will have four screens opening at midnight for the movie and another one that has movie times going until 3am! The madness!
Otherwise I am sure I can find a showtime this weekend that's not too packed with screaming swooning girls.... maybe.
25 More Things
12 years ago
I think you and Todd should go to the midnight showing with all the swooning teenage girls! =D
ReplyDeletecan't wait to hear about the discussions with your students!
ReplyDelete