I actually started my day staring at my snow covered car and then at the gym in a piyo (pilates-yoga) class - my first organized excercise in probably a year. I am not too sore today. Kelley and I had breakfast and aquired the essentials to make cupcakes that look like footballs. I really only watched and drew the white lines with the squeeze frosting - but really that was the most important part.
We joined Kelley's lawyer friend Kennedy and husband at one of their friend's house for the game. There were a lot of people there and all interested in the outcome of the game. Plus the side-commentary was funny. Because they are all lawyers or involved somehow in the law, their favorite commercial was... some kid gets tackled playing touch football. Immediatley another kid sticks up for him, yelling give him you shirt! give him your shoes! is that your bike? give him your bike! It ended up being a commercial for a local lawyer. hilarious.
although i look miserable in that picture, it's not miserable ENOUGH looking.
ReplyDeleteand yes, our football cupcakes were awesome.