Thursday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day


My mom sent this to me years ago and it is still one of my favorite things to do around valentine's day. Make your own candy hearts.

Is there anyone who actually likes to eat these candy hearts? I like to read them and be silly, but I am pretty sure I only like the yellow and orange ones.

And for those of you who hate valentine's day and all it's consumerism, you should send one of these... A favorite - "nothing says I love you like dead vegetation and fat-saturated sugar products."

2 comments:

  1. i cannot believe you still have this link! you made a good heart for you...good that you love to hike, since it is what you are doing so much of...

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you believe that mom bought 4 big bags and a pack of the little boxes, all to find 1 "be mine" heart. they are all gross. BUT sweet tart hearts taste yummy. even though they are sugar/processed grossness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!