Wednesday, September 12

it is important to look cute at all times

this is a mantra that is at odds with the small collection of clothes i have packed to wear every day for the next three months.

kelley bought me a safari dress and matching camouflage-mesh hat to take on my travels (or at least wear around). so of course we had to stage a photo shoot in the jungles of cuckoo (AKA mom's monster gourds).

my day was not productive really. i am kind of at a loss of what i should be doing. i updated my address book in case i feel like mailing $2+ postcards from down under and deleted about 100 emails that were clogging my inbox. and.... visited my favorite teachers shannon, dan, jeanette, and yvonne. and... helped mom move wood... catching about eight staghorn beetles, fleeing the pill bugs and getting grossed out when sticking my fingers on the slimy slugs.
it seems like i was doing stuff all day, but i am not sure what.

3 comments:

  1. hey jungle safari barbie,
    you forgot to mention that you ate ice cream yesterday. ice-cream-eating is inherently productive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS crucial to be cute at all times. And that dress is the hotness, so you're in luck :) Have a great trip Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you! I'm so jealous that you get to go down-under! I hope you enjoy your travels as much as I will enjoy reading about them! Stay safe! Muah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!