Greetings from a hotel with internet in Idaho! Yes! Aaron and I are doing great and having a good time. I have not dropped him off at the airport and we are still friends. :)
Sorry to mass post the last six days of travels, but I have been steadily writing as they have been happening - just no internet to get them on here. I hope you have been enjoying the short posts from my cell phone - you may be getting more of them.
I have some class work to do and hopefully Aaron will be adding some pics to the slideshow on the side that you can click and look at and maybe to some of these posts.
Hope you are staying cool - we've been camping next to a snowbank so we have no idea what you east-coasters have been going through and nor do we want to. Tomorrow we are off to the Sawtooths and Craters of the Moon and then Teton and Yellowstone.
25 More Things
12 years ago
wow...update you did! i think i am caught up. you are having a good time...and you two are still friends. what more could you ask for! keep at it...enjoy enjoy...all you are missing here is heat and humidity! joanne will have a full weekend catching up!
ReplyDelete