Saturday, February 20

What to do this weekend?

I thought I had a club conference thingy this weekend, but turns out it is March 20th. So now I have no plans for the weekend... and not really anything big planned because I feel like I have had plenty of "weekend" time in the last three weeks of intermittent school.

So far I have slept in (til 745), folded laundry, worked out, jogged to Walgreen's to order prints, looked up recipes for muffins, made the muffins, and I am waiting for the muffins to come out of the oven. Then I am going to take a shower and clean the tub. Then I am not sure.

I should probably do some school work. I am probably behind in lecture (becuase I usually am) and get started on an annotated bibliography, but where is the fun in that? I would go hiking, but after trudging through knee deep snow to across the field to the pond to get a plankton sample day before yesterday (yes we found amazing plankton in the half frozen pond water), I know there is probably too much snow on the trail for me to want to talk through it.

So... plans are still forming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!