It's VD. I wrote y cheesy kid valentines last on a snow day... though I have not had time to give them out because we haven't has school yet!So how do I prepare for a VD alone? It's quite amusing (to me). I laugh at Meish's anti-valentines.
I wear underwear with little hears on them and red and pink clothing. I bought myself some really pretty roses that are white to pink to red tipped.
I cheated and tried to listen to Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me While excercising. It's hard to crunches when you are laughing out loud about Sarah Palin writing things on her hands for a speech or 'appsberger' syndrome.
For breakfast I am having pumpkin pancakes and almond amaretto coffee. Other meals have less fanfare because I have lots of leftovers... but they are really good leftovers (from Dad and Shannon) so I am not dissapointed.
I will probably do some school work today, read some more of the Whale Warriors (which is way more interesting than I anticipated with a lot of background information and not as save-the-whales), and nothing else exciting.
sounds like good coffee...treating yourself is good! you are amazing!
ReplyDelete