Tuesday, February 2

LOST? On a Tuesday?

Look at this great rendition of the Last Supper with LOST Characters. It has been so long that I do not even know who some of the people pictured are.

And I cannot believe that the season premeire is tonight on a TUESDAY. LOST was always a Wednesday night show! From 8 to9 is the review session and from 8 to 11 something about the detonation of the hydrogen bomb?

I have seen most of the episodes from last season, but obvisouly not all of them, and I did miss a whole year while I was traveling... still I enjoy the show and all the twists and turns. Half the time I think I know what is going on.

I think though it is time to borrow the dvds from others and catch up on all of it... and then wait for the final season to come out on DVD as well. As always, anyone needing a quick run down can check wikipedia.

1 comment:

  1. Courtney and I will be glued to the TV for LOST tonight!!! I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!