So... if you know me, you know that it is not that hard to surprise me because I am pretty much oblivious.
The inside of my car was blanketed with about a hundred daffodils today :)
How? Well... apparently my car key went missing this morning. Two kids found one of those places where the daffodils just grow and picked them, I was removed from my room expertly to do something, and then easily convinced to go out to my car to get something.
I probably would not have noticed the blanket of yellow across the dash, tucked under the head rest, or in the driver's seat... except that my car was backed in... and I don't do that. Ever. I suck at backing up. (So now J has sat in every seat in my car because of Chinese Fire drills and turning my car around.)
I could be mad, but instead I just smile at my daffodils.
25 More Things
12 years ago
what a wonderful surprise!
ReplyDelete