Friday, March 13

Pi Day on Saturday

Pi Day (as in pi - 3.14159 - the math number) is tomorrow, Saturday March 14. Plan your festivities accordingly.

Unlike last years disappointments or searching for homemade pies in the south that turned into an amusing trip to the gas station (which is a mecca for pies), I am at home with the makings of pies ready to go. I will make my own pie to celebrate Pi Day.

Pi Day official website

For a list of songs that have pie in them check this out.

For government approved information check here.

3 comments:

  1. pie...after running...
    good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, so did you have a snow day or not? I gotta know, so that I can be disappointed and jealous that I didn't get one. =)

    Homemade pie is pretty darn good! I think you should just make one. Do Whoopie Pies count? They're named pie, but aren't actually pie shaped, nor do they have a crust. ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to a pi day party tonight, but, for some reason, my circle of friends depends upon me for making cupcakes. So I am currently baking assorted cupcakes. I hope your pie turns out well! My best pi recipe is for chocolate chess pie with bourbon. Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!