Wednesday, March 18

Evening Entertainment

Last night Mom and I giggled hysterically as we wactched Lightning's antic with a freshly caught mole. It was dead, but she continued to bat it around and throw it in the air. Then she ripped its head off and started eating its insides. Mom wanted to take it away. I was curious why... she is a cat, shouldnt she be able to eat what she kills? Well then she threw up. Right in front of the door where I was crouched with the camera and laughing hysterically.

Then she lost interest in the mole so Mom and I moved into to clean up and take more photos. Well mom did the cleaning and I took the photos. I couldn't resist this photo with the prominent organs. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. i should have done what mom's do best...take it away. but, then, what entertainment would you have had last night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you mailing that to Kelley?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to know....Did you make the top 50???? I had my whole family vote for you!
    ~Jamie D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I did not get the job - and I appreciate the votes. Over 38000 people applied... and over 15000 from the US. Whoa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!