Well, I'll look forward to settling on a date in the future. I hope that you don't wait too long, though. I say this because I am not confident that you will be around much longer if you continue to handle potentially deadly arachnids without identifying them beforehand, and I really would like to meet you sometime.
I meet with revenge boy tomorrow (possibly I have talked him into Thursday banana splits) to see if I will be around when his ex shows up to pick up here things. I have a mental list going of things I might want as props - you know like toothbrush on the counter.
And I must say this is a nice mind diversion from science fair.
he sounds nice! accepting of zombies, skulls, and spiders.
ReplyDeleteWatch "How to lose a guy in 10 days" for great ideas. You know, new girly matching pillow and blanket, hell, maybe you guys could wear matching outfits!! You can even borrow Layla if necessary
ReplyDelete