Thursday, December 11

Life

I mean to post more often. i actually compose blogs in my head from time to time. Somehow they never make it out my fingers onto the screen. I am not doing well at making time to do it.

Today I am after school in the computer lab helping lovelies with science fair drafts that are due next Tuesday. Only three of them are here but they are all focused and working and I dont mind helping them. I think total maybe ten kids will turn theirs in on time - and I dont particularly care if they are late. I really want this whole business to be over.

I am sort of done in general caring about their grades bc most of them dont give a s*** anyway. I mean I like a lot of them, but I am tired of more of them AND unlike high school I get to see them all over again next semester. Man I miss being in the high school. Maybe I just need Christmas break to revitalize.

My life has been pretty boring - or well sort of the same. I have been doing school stuff, baking, running on the weekend, reading books (Twilight and others), marginally working on my scrap book, and just hanging out.

I have been in the super-christmas spirit and I have already mailed my Christmas cards, made holiday cookies, wrapped all my presents, sang and sang and sang carols, and watched some holiday films. I took Dad to the botanical garden for his birthday to see it lit up. Next week I will see the Nutcracker. I think I might have missed the new Muppets Christmas special. :(

My mom got married this week, my sister is home, my other sister came over, we all went to hang out with Dad. It all sounds exciting and there are funny moments and happy memories. I just havent made it a point to blog it. Oops.

Sigh. Life goes on.

3 comments:

  1. I think we are all goint through a mid-life-blogging crisis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stop blogging...please, please, please! I have no life and live through yours, really I do. How can I help all of you girls through this crisis? I have free time, I can, um, well, I can do many things. Just let me know. =P

    You can do this middle school thing! Just remember how hard it was when we first started at the HS. Be strong! Be a B&^%#h! Be your ever AMAZING self...Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need to try another school--we can have a great migration in following James to his new job :)

    cheer up booger. when are you seeing the nutcracker? did you buy me a ticket?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!