A boy posted on craiglist
I recently got out of a long term relationship (as boyfriend/girlfriend) and my ex is coming back to pick up her stuff soon. I'd really like to have a girl over when she is here getting her things.
Hilarious. I offered to be the girl and asked him if he had considered what KIND of girls would want to be so evil to get back at some girl they dont even know, or what kind of girls feel his pain and would want to help?
We have exchanged a few emails, he seems nice enough, this is entertaining me, and why not. I also contacted another boy whose most recent photo is on SKULL-A-DAY. Whoa. Like I said - Hysterical and entertaining.
Hi Kim,
ReplyDeleteCraigslist is kinda random, huh? I wandered there last week and found an interesting person who has since sorta disappeared.
Also, randomly, I have a CS guest who has been stuck here in Santa Fe, much as you were, by the snow. Go to my profile and look for the "Random" picture that shows current road conditions. (I don't know how to show it here.)
Oy, snow!
Happy craigslisting,
-Amanda
p.s. My brother got my apple pie recipe from me yesterday to make it for his birthday because he said it's the best pie in the universe. :) He said he made improvements, but I haven't gotten the details yet. I'll keep you posted.
a man after my own heart...good luck!
ReplyDeletethat is perfect. :D keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds JUST like an 80's teen movie set up. You might even end up with a date to the prom!
ReplyDelete