He was worried about my comment about what kind of girl would want to do this. Apparently only one other person responded. He was also wondering what I was trying to get out this deal - I told him nothing, just sounded interesting and trying to help out. I told him that everyone who read my blog was interested in knowing what happened as well.
We then went back outside and talked some more. It really was cold outside. He asked me if I was ok to be on call for Saturday and asked for my phone number. I said alright. The only prop I was told to bring was maybe a toothbrush because "we would not have been dating that long."
Today I got this email.
I'm not going to do the whole revenge scheme. I just think it would be too awkward. Sorry to disapoint your blog fans, but I'm impressed by your willingness to get a little crazy... ...If the weather stops being lame I'd be interested in meeting up again.
I agreed that I would like to meet up again too. So we will see if that happens soon.
Awww! He sounds like a nice guy! I am a disappointed blog fan, though, because the revenge-scheme-with-toothbrush would have been wacky!
ReplyDeleteSCORE! although blog fans are waiting anxiously for a full review of revenge boy's pros and cons... (p.s. if things keep going, you'll need a difference nic name for him).
ReplyDelete