Wednesday, January 5

Moving to Culpeper

what a silly slogan.
So we are in the process of moving. We got Aaron moved in about three days and four trips around New Year's. I don't have a plan yet, but I have moved a few things and I have started packing.

We spent part of Christmas break in Cleveland visiting Aaron's family. It snowed every day I was in Cleveland though accumulation for the the entire time was probably less than an inch. Aaron joked I would never see the sun, but I did see it one morning before he got up.

The stadium is behind me to the left. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is the odd glass building behind me and to the right. Do I look cold?
We also went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The museum was pretty neat and like the Country Music Hall of Fame focuses a lot on early artists that I don't know much about so its pretty interesting. I like seeing the costumes and stuff, but don't know enough to appreciate all the guitars on display. Unfortunately it was the same day as a home Browns game so there was no close parking. We had to park several blocks away and face the wind off the lakes. Nothing like "Feels like -4."
Round 1 of moving. I stuffed the truck.

empty kitchen.
kitchen with more things. some things were put away and since this photo even more has been.
the dining room with the fireplace (right)
Huge foyer full of all Aaron's boxes that we don't know where to put yet
bedroom. please wonder at aaron's leopard blanket.
kim in the claw foot tub in the bathroom upstairs
this is the rear (courtesy of the landlords)
I have some moving pictures and house pictures... but none really of the outside of the house. Oops. So enjoy these and I'll take more later.

1 comment:

  1. The house looks great! Can't wait to visit you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!