Yesterday was historical character day... and some of the teachers did a really nice job. Trovato was an excellent FDR and Amick looked just like Rosie the Riveter.
A few of us came as Mr. Smith, one of our assistant principals. Pretty easy - khakis - red tie, white button up, glasses. Shannon even brought in walkie talkies for us to carry. I was complaining that it didn't have a clip, but the kids told me it didn't matter bc it was always in his hand... and they were correct!
Mr. Smith did think it was funny. I think he purposefully stopped by room a couple of times for the benefit of the kids... and he totally had on a red tie and khakis (unplanned bc none of us told him!)
25 More Things
12 years ago
you continue to torture the man...long after his 1999 entry to LCHS. I am sure he laughed.
ReplyDelete