Saturday, December 19

snow?

So I made it to New York before the snow started falling... it seems like I didn't need to be in such a hurry because it didn't start snowing here in NY until noonish and so far it's piddly. But escaping two FEET of snow in Virginia... it was good to go ahead and get out.

I only really got stuck in traffic a little bit on 301 through Maryland because of the lights and then the huge backup in NJ on the turnpike. It was tolerable, but annoying.

This morning, everyone in NY is in a tizzy about the coming snow storm. Josh and I stood in a mile long line for bagels and came home to eat them. Then we left to go the pet store to buy a sweater for Charlie so she would be warmer. After being home for fifteen minutes, we decided we were going to bake, so off we went to the grocery store. Josh and his mom made pudding pies. Then Josh and I made brownie bites, gingerbread cookies and yellow cake mix cookies. In the interim we have only gotten maybe an inch of snow... but we hear its coming. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. i assume you got it...2 feet in cuckoo. shoveling that driveway was a bitch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!