Check this link for a quiz on some of the signs pictured. I missed a few, but still laughed anyway.
Here is a link for someone who collects such photos. I want to know what airline thought it was ok to paint a squished Santa on the front of their plane! Who thinks that is funny?
Lonely Planet and some other publishers have had books made showing pictures of interesting road signs (I of course have one or two).
Here is a blast from the past where Kelley and I are acting out the death and danger the sign is warning us of - hazardous fumes from the nearby volcanic events on the Big Island of Hawaii. FYI- Fumes are life threatening in case you were thinking of trying to breathe them in on purpose.
somehow...i bet you can use that santa safety one in class! you have a knack of finding the great ones when you travel...and can take pics of them. keep it up...
ReplyDelete