It's the first day and so far I am surviving... well at least first period. I forgot to take attendance using the computer program though. I have a tendency to forget that anyway though.
We have gone over rules and safety and things that annoy Miss J. We discussed whether I could wear booty shorts or get a mohawk and where the most dangerous place in the room was. Several students said wherever I was standing.
Then I had them draw safety cartoons which I projected onto the wall using my document camera and had the students guess the rule. I gave out stickers for correct answers and some folks were questioning it and some happily stuck them on their notebooks to start a collection - and those folks tried to collect more. :) I love high schoolers.
So far so good - though I am starving.
25 More Things
12 years ago
Go Kim Go! Happy Back to School_stay strong and stay sane! Thanks for having us this past weekend!
ReplyDeleteyou will be fine...as always!
ReplyDelete