Sunday, July 27

school starts soon

It actually starts for me on Wednesday... which is so soon! I have to go new teacher orientation (haha) and I am trying to look on the positive side of being put through this ordeal again (the cookies were good...).

I am teaching 8th grade science - which is physical science - a miz of chemistry and physics. The chem should be easy for me, the physics, maybe not. I know nothing about the bell schedule of how many kids, or how many periods, or anything.

I am not really exited or worried or anything. Just waiting for it to get here. I am hoping there are some teachers there that I like that I have talk to - not just the teachers I will put up with bc we have absolutely nothing in common except that we teach the same kids.

4 comments:

  1. Cool! So this is a full-time job; not subbing? And is it the middle school partner to the high school you were teaching at before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have a job! But don't worry...I'm not bitter. =)There's still hope, right? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you are proof that science nerds will always find each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the new school year! I can't wait to hear about your experiences teaching middle schoolers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!