Friday, July 26

Florida Adventures Recap

What I learned on this Florida Adventure is that I hate swipe-typing long-winded entries. I yearn for my non-smartie phone with a keyboard. 

As a result, I did not blog, but still want to, so I am going to recap our adventures from the safety and dryness of my own home. Plus side: I have access to more photos and a keyboard. Downside: the adventures will have already happened, and they will be dated correctly, so you will need to look below this post.

Other things we learned in Florida:
  • If you can buy it as a houseplant, it grows in the wild and as big as a hedge in Florida.
  • Lizards are everywhere.
  • You can in fact see 'wild animals' all over Florida, but we never did see an alligator in someone's backyard/ditch/golfcourse pond, etc.
  • Manatees like to be petted.
  • you can't get there from here unless you want to pay a toll.
I am sure there are more, but lets start with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!